Monthly Report Forms (MRF’s) are submitted online through a Google Sheet that each club has access to and through the Membership Update Center. If you do not have access to either of these, please contact us.
A Kiwanis Family relation is when there are at least two members of a Kiwanis Family group (Key Club, Kiwanis, etc) at a Circle K meeting, service project, or another event, and can also consist of two or more Circle K members at a K-Family event.
An interclub activity is when there are members (at least two from each club) from at least two Circle K Clubs together at an event (district events like Fall Rally and District Convention DON’T count, sorry). For this, you put how many other clubs there were. For example, if you had a social and two other clubs were there, you’d put “two” for the number of interclub activities.
Miles are defined as how far each member had to travel for the event.
Visitors are defined as people who are not dues-paying members.
If you would like more information on how to fill out Monthly Report Forms, please click here.
Dues and Membership Update Center (MUC)
Dues are due on December 1! To remain in good standing, clubs must pay dues by December 1st for 15 members. To add new members follow the steps below.
1. Go to circlek.org
2. Click on the “Membership Update Center” in the upper right corner.
3. Login with your club email and password (This should have been sent to you).
4. Click on “Membership Update Center” and then “Members”.
5. Check the “delete” box for non-returning members and then select “Delete” at the top.
6. Now you need to add your new members. Select “Bulk Add Members” and then enter the new information for all of your members.
7. Before finalizing, you are going to want to confirm you have the correct graduation years/emails for all remaining members which you can do on the main member page and edit as needed.
8. Once you have added all of your members, select “Roster Complete, Print Invoice” which give you the final charges due for the club. International dues are $600 or $450 depending on your school’s size, and district dues are $12 a member. Payment for these should be mailed in together with the invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us.