History of Circle K International
For a history of Circle K International, please click here.
History of the Ohio District of Circle K International
The Ohio District was chartered in 1958 with 10 clubs. The Ohio State University is the only club that has maintained its charter continuously since the beginning. The most clubs chartered in one year was 35 in 1968. Today, there are 11 chartered clubs with 4 clubs in the works for reactivation or new charters. The district began with two divisions and has expanded to at most six divisions. Today there are five divisions: Capital, Erie, Western Reserve, River Hills, and Buckeye Trails. Membership hit its high point in 2002-2003 with 751 members. There are currently over 200 members in the Ohio District of Circle K International.