Date(s) - March 19, 2022 - March 20, 2022
Crowne Plaza Columbus North- Worthington, an IHG Hotel
We hope you will join us for the 65th Annual Ohio District CKI Convention (DCON) on March 19th and 20th, 2022. We have two days planned to encompass service, fellowship, and leadership which is the foundation of CKI as our tenets. We hope you will be able to join us at the Crowne Plaza in the Columbus-Worthington area.
If registering multiple individuals, you will have to provide the following information for each attendee: name, email address, position (officer title or member), shirt size, dietary restrictions, and meal ticket choices. If you are adding on extra T-shirts, please be sure to list the names in the pop-up Attendee information for those tickets when registering multiple people.
Registration includes the individual’s meals for the event, a t-shirt, stickers, and an event program. There are three meals in which you will have to select your meal option: Saturday Lunch, Saturday Banquet, and Sunday Lunch. The meal options are as follows:
Saturday Lunch (this meal include salad, chips, dessert and beverage):
- Crowne Plaza Turkey & Bacon Club: Oven Roasted Turkey Breast topped with Crisp Bacon & Provolone Cheese, served on a Brioche Bun with Pesto Mayonnaise
- Veggie Wrap: Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Fresh Red Peppers, Spinach and Provolone Cheese Wrapped inside a Tortilla
- Penne Pasta: Penne Pasta Tossed with Spicy Italian Sausage, Peppers, and Onions in a Pomodoro Sauce
- Chicken Roulade: Boneless Chicken Breast filled with Vegetable Corn Bread Stuffing Topped with a Garlic Rosemary Dressing
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom: Grilled Portobello Mushroom in a Balsamic Vinaigrette served on white Rice with Wilted Baby Spinach and Topped with Julienned Roasted Red Peppers
For booking hotel rooms, please see this hotel document or find it on the district convention page on the website.
If you need any assistance with the registration process, please reach out to District Convention Chair Allison Knowlton by email at email@example.com or by phone (937) 925-5862.
Bookings are closed for this event.