MRFs are submitted online with the Google Sheet link sent at the beginning of the year. If you need the link again, emaill District Secretary-Treasurer Lizzie Minotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secretary MRF Notes:
A Kiwanis family relation is when there are at least two members of a Kiwanis family group (Key Club, Kiwanis, etc) at a Circle K meeting, service project, or other event, or two or more Circle K members at a K family event. On the report, this is a simple yes/no question under “K-Family award”
An interclub is when there are members (at least two from each club) from at least two Circle K Clubs together at an event (district events like Fall Rally and District Convention DON’T count, sorry). For this, you put how many other clubs were there. For example, if you had a social and two other clubs were there, you’d put “two” for number of interclubs.
Miles is how far each member had to travel for the event.
Visitors are people who aren’t dues paid members.
Here are additional resources regarding taxes and dues for treasurers.
ODCKI Club Tax Form Requirement: Information on how to file taxes for the club if applicable
Dues Info Sheet 12-2-2010: Information on how to pay dues and what clubs owe.
Monthly Report Template Guide Updated 3-27-11 How to navigate the monthly report form
Dues and MUC
Dues are due on December 1! To remain in good standing, clubs must pay dues by December 1st
for 15 members. To add new members follow the steps below.
1. Go to circlek.org
2. Click on the “Membership Update Center” in the upper right corner.
3. Login with your club email and password (This should have been sent to you).
4. Click on “Membership Update Center” and then “Members”.
5. Check the “delete” box for non-returning members and then select “Delete” at the top.
6. Now you need to add your new members. Select “Bulk Add Members” and then enter the new information for all of your members.
7. Before finalizing, you are going to want to confirm you have the correct graduation years/emails for all remaining members which you can do on the main member page and edit as needed.
8. Once you have added all of your members, select “Roster Complete, Print Invoice” which give you the final charges due for the club. International dues are $600 or $450 depending on your school’s size, and district dues are $12 a member. Payment for these should be mailed in together with the invoice.
If you have any questions, email Governor Allyson Beechy at